HERZOG.law is a boutique law firm specializing in inheritance law and litigation, with a broad expertise in cross-border matters.
Based on our extensive experience and specialization, we offer tailor-made advice and targeted representation in complex mandates with international aspects. HERZOG.law combines the cost efficiency and innovative strength of a specialized boutique with the experience gained from many years of working in an international commercial law firm.
Our practice focuses on cross-border inheritance matters and all related areas of law (including corporate law, foundations, real estate) as well as litigation.
The following is a selection of our expertise:
- National and international estate proceedings
- National and international estate planning and settlement
- Wills and inheritance contracts
- Division of the estate
- Estate administration, representation of heirs, executorships
- Advice and representation in connection with trusts / structures
- Intellectual property rights in the estate
- Art in the estate
Matrimonial and Registered Partnership Property Law
- Matrimonial property law planning
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Registered partnership property agreement
Protection of Adults
- Advance Care Directive
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation of persons under guardianship in Inheritance Law cases
- Advice of entrepreneurs and of their successors
- Shareholder Agreements
- Advising and representing companies, private individuals and public authorities in national and international litigation, arbitration and administrative proceedings
- Enforcement of foreign awards in Switzerland
- International legal assistance
- Interim legal protection
- Litigation risk assessment
- Guidance in case of threatening escalation of a legal dispute
Quality is important to us. If necessary, we work with external specialists. We have a large national and international network of experts (tax, fiduciary, criminal law, etc.).